Thursday, December 5, 2013

Warm Hands.......

Like a warm coat, a nice, "toasty" pair of gloves is a must. While I love the various cutesy wool gloves like those by Kate Spade, they just don't keep my hands warm. A lined, leather glove is what I'm currently sporting. I also like a good fur-lined mitten (I lost one from my favorite pair last year!) like those from UGG. I actually find those to be the warmest.

On those nights when only a little black dress will do, I opt for opera length; I have both a black and silver metallic pairs. I love the idea of having a variety from which to choose, which is why I'm looking to add more to my "Collection." I've featured some of my favorites.


Zara, $29.90


Zara, $59.90; zara.com
JCP, $23.99; jcp.com

Juicy Couture, $98; shopbop.com

Diane von Furstenberg, $195; shopbop.com
Valentino, $300; netaporter.com

Alexander McQueen, $615; netaporter.com
Diane von Furstenberg, $195

Burberry, $375

Diane von Furstenberg, $265
Kate Spade, $52

Kate Spade, $52

Kate Spade, $52
Portolano, $225

Portolano, $199

UGG, $160

UGG, $125

Michael Michael Kors, $98
Michael Michael Kors, $125 neimanmarcus.com

Asos, $45.37

Asos, $39.93

Alice Hannah, $45.37 ; asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment