Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Had to Have!

You might remember that I featured Jeffrey Campbell's "Mcgovern" bootie some months back. I didn't buy them at that particular time, though I kept them in mind. Recently, Urban Outfitters reduced them from $225 to $76.99, and I Had to Have them! They also have them in brown and a really nice maroon which I also liked, but decided that black better serves my purposes.

I was really surprised to find that they still have a full range of sizes in all colors, while they're pretty much sold out on other sites. The other Had to Have, is a pair of New Balance sneakers. I initially found them on Amazon during Christmas, but the only sizes left were a nine and eleven. I don't know how I missed them on 6pm.com, but that's where I bought them. The unfortunate part is that they have limited sizes. Though I'm a 9.5, I chose a size 10, which I'm sure will be fine. I look forward to mixing them with casual looks.




Jeffrey Campbell "McGovern", 76.99; urbanoutfitters.com



New Balance WL501, $48.26; 6pm.com & amazon.com (both have limited sizes)

No comments:

Post a Comment