Wednesday, June 25, 2014

On my List

A denim jumpsuit is one of the top items on my "wants" list. I say "A" as in one, but I would really like more. A light weight chambray, both short and long for the warmer days and the heavier denim for fall and winter. I love it's versatility.....the styling possibilities are endless! Another preference is a loose fit. I find those the most flattering my tastes. I've featured a few favorites.


Trina Turk, $174.99; zappos.com

Buffalo by David Britton, $51.19; amazon.com

Zara, $49.99; zara.com

Zara, $59.99; zara.com
Fade To Blue, $83; lastcall.com

RES, $140; urbanoutfitters.com

Current Elliott, $305; stylebop.com

Current Elliott, $315; netaporter.com
Cynthia Rowley, $395; cynthiarowley.com

Joes Jeans, $148.50; neimanmarcus.com

Citizens Of Humanity, $298; bloomingdales.com

Bella Dahl, $159; bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment