Friday, January 9, 2015

New In

Lately, I've been stocking up on jeans. Somehow, I ended up with more cropped styles than those that fall below the ankle. While I love a crop, when it's cold, I need "full coverage!" I found exactly what I was looking for at NEW York and Company. I also ran across a pair of shoes that I had to have! An "all around" shoe which will take me from season to season.



SOHO Jeans Legging - Stormy Sky Wash; nyandcompany.com

Love these jeans! I loved the so much, that after ordering one, I had to have the other. The fit is perfect!

SOHO Jeans Destroyed Legging - Indigo Blue Wash; nyandcompany.com
Jay Adoni Ankle Strap Sandal; tjmaxx.com

I was a bit puzzled by the fact that this shoe is called a sandal; maybe because of the cut outs. Oh Well, whatever the name, I love them! The leather is is amazing; the real article is just as the picture reflects.

No comments:

Post a Comment