Thursday, October 1, 2015

Arrivederci Milan!

As the action moves on to Paris, I leave you with the last of my Milan favorites.



Anna Dello Russo is captivating as usual!





Tamu McPherson wearing Louis Vuitton shoes.






Pretty in Dolce + Gabbana.

Love this!

 

I had to get a better view of those shoes!

Caroline Issa



I knew that the full view would be even better! I later ran across a photo of the back (see further down), which makes that coat all the more amazing!


Anna Dello Russo wearing Dolce + Gabbana and Marco de Vincenzo shoes.


Louis Vuitton shoes
If I could just get my hands on something like this!








Irene Kim in Prada

Anna Dello Russo in
Gucci


Gucci sweater

Salma Hayek  is wearing a Gucci sweater and skirt.
Leigh Lezark


Valentino boots (left)
Anna Dello Russo



Elisa Nalin


Tiffany Hsu is wearing a Simone Rocha dress.
It's all about that skirt!


Tina Leung
Giovanna Battaglia is wearing a Sime Rocha dress, and carrying a bag from her sister Sara's collection.


Anna Dello Russo (left). See the fabulous shoes below.





Giovanna Battaglia



Yes!













Anna Dello Russo

The ladies are really embracing the dress over jeans look.


Anna Dello Russo
Gilda Ambrosio wearing Ada Kokosar for & Other Stories and I love it!



Photos: vogue.mx; elle.uk; elle.com; harpersbazaar.com; vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment