Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New In

That darn T.J. Maxx is a dangerous store---for me at least! I never seem to make it past the jewelry counter. Unfortunately for me, the handbags, jewelry and perfumes are all in the same area, so there's no way that I can pass one without seeing the other! Oh the things that a girl has to endure! Most often I can escape the handbag area without anything, but never the jewelry!

You know how it is this time of year---the jewelry cases are stuffed with so much more, to entice those weaklings like myself. Well at least I'm not paying full price! Anyhoo, I found some things that I just had to have. They're updated pieces, so I'm good with it. If you like Gorjana jewelry, check your local store, or tjmaxx.com---there's a pretty good variety. There are also a few pieces under the clearance tab. Happy shopping!!




Gorjana White Stone + 18kt Gold Plated Attached Bracelet + Ring

I picked this up at T.J. Maxx yesterday, and couldn't be more pleased. There are so many styles out there right now, but I wanted a simple, quality piece. A couple of weeks ago, I featured a similar style by Gorjana (at tjmaxx.com for $19.99) that I also liked, but this one appealed to me more because of the rhinestone accents. Both are available at saksoff5th.com, marked down from $90 to $39.99.



kate spade new york 'one in a million' initial charm bracelet
Photo: lyst.com

Kate Spade New York "One In A Million" Initial Bangle

I also ran across this in T.J. Maxx as well. I love the fact that it's a bit more "fitted" than the usual bangle. When layering, they pretty much stay in place. One side bears the inital, and the other side reads "One In A Million." While this particular one is sold out online, shopbop.com has one that's pretty much the same.
photo: tjmaxx.com

Gorjana Crescent White Stone + 18kt Gold Plated Pendant Necklace

There was no way that I was going to leave this one lying around in the store! This style is also available at tjmaxx.com for $24.99 and saksoff5th.com, marked down from $90 to $34.99



Gianni Bini Mini Satchel and "no name" faux fur key fob/handbag charm.

Last Sunday, Dillards offered an additional 50% off previously reduced items, and this bag called my name. It's always a must, that I inject some color into my wardrobe. It's the perfect bag for adding the latest in key fobs or charms. I found this one at T.J. Maxx. After I bought it, I found others at macys.com (mainly Michael Kors--includes faux fur styles), and toryburch.com. I've added some of my favorites below.

Tory Burch Kachina Doll Tassel Key Fob, $150

Kira Mini Key Fob, $115

797 Shearling Mini Bag Key Fob, $80.50
Bird Coin Case Key Fob, $115

Cherry Pouch Key Fob, $115
(toryburch.com)
Fossil Leather
Tassel Bag
Chaem, $38

Fossil Monster
Bag
Charm
$48

Fossil Knot Leather
Bag Charm, $38
(macys.com)
Apt. 9 Mini Heart
Pouch, $13.20
Also in black
(kohls.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment