Thursday, December 10, 2015

New In

I'm still replacing outerwear and such as well as updating jewelry. Here's the latest.







St. John's Bay Wool-Blend Pea Coat; also available in plus sizes. More colors also available.

In need of a gray coat, I chose this one from JCP. It's a really nice quality, and fits well. I caught it  on a day when they were offering online specials.   
Adam Lippes for Target Mohair Fringe Poncho - Red Plaid

I actually thought that all of these were sold out online, but I looked last week and all sizes are available. While I've tried other ponchos, this one works best for me. Some are cut on the wide side---I find those with a sort of straight cut more flattering. For me, it's really not about the trend, I just love a good functional piece.

Milor Made in Italy 18kt Gold Plated Bronze Polished Amore Band Ring

I don't know where I would find unique jewelry (reasonably priced) if it were not for T.J. Maxx. When it comes to the best quality for the money, I don't look anywhere else. This band is one of my "new" favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment